Friday, June 27, 2008

The search begins

In between the trips to the Council chambers for the ongoing inquest concerning the New Erebus incident, and too little sleep (and that is solitary when I do rest, bah) I have discovered that there are entirely too many machine shops, doll houses, mechanical engineering laboratories and metal artists in the Realm and in the immediate vicinity.

Ran into a bit of trouble with her aunt, who has been on this plane long enough to have little use for the dictums of Council. I had to admit this had nothing to do with them, just my personal responsibility to make things as right, as best I could. She was unable to give me further help, but at least she did not hinder, either.

No idea what I can do to help, not until I find what state she is in, after crossing the barrier.

But I still have to look.

No comments: