Friday, October 3, 2008

Two Points and a Correlation

First – yes, I do own clothes. No, the mate does not hide them. I may not be as sartorially deprived as the Sheriff, even. However, I have no pajamas.

Secondly – Lowenstein Station is a private residence, even though there are a great many of us residing there.

Consequently – if you should be wandering in a building that you do not own, and choose to make use of bedroom furniture, do not be surprised when the naked incubus materializes on top of you.

At least they did not file an abuse report.

2 comments:

itsdavidvc said...

How many times did that happen back at the Foundation? I lost count...

Fuzzball Ortega said...

Excuse me, how am I deprived? I've got different suits, and I've worn them.

Is there a different sheriff you're talking about, or is everyone not paying attention?