Wednesday, February 25, 2009

And she says she hates politics.

I found her prying up tiles in the hall, and knowing her, the fact that it was off center from the hall was no accident. She had quartered the property.

"Do you need any help?"

"No, I have it - it is my debt." she carefully put the contents of a jar in the hole, and said the blessing.

I was a little surprised by the jar's contents, but stayed out of her way until she finished, and replaced the tiles. "Thought that one had a priesthole hereabouts."

She dusted her hands, and murmured, "It does not hurt to be prepared. Once I find out what is tracking, I will have a report for you and Uncle."

I chuckled, "What, not Himself?"

"He is rooted in another discipline, and will be told, but I do not know if he will act."

Watching her leave for the train, I shook my head. She will try to take care of everyone, if they let her.

No comments: